Citrus Purifying MistA daily clarifying mist that enlivens and purifies the complexion and is ideal for normalising Oily skin types.
- Clarifying mist that energises and purifies.
- Leaves oily skin feeling refined and refreshed.
- Provides natural antioxidant protection.
- Witch Hazel and Lemon Balm clarify, rebalance oiliness and restore softness.
- Glycerin and Aloe Vera help soothe skin and prevent moisture loss.
- Vitamin E, C and Grapefruit Seed provide natural antioxidant protection.
How to Use
Shake before use. Gently mist the face (with eyes closed) to refresh and tone at any time.
- Aqua (Water);
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract;
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract;
- Prunella vulgaris (Self Heal) Extract;
- Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract;
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract;
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract;
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract;
- Urtica dioica (Nettle) Extract;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Lactic Acid;
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E);
- Potassium Sorbate;
- Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C);
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract;
- Benzyl Benzoate*;
- Product Details
Works Great With
fleurmac17/03/2013Oil Control & BlemishesOilyI use the Citrus Purifying Mist as the toner to the Purifying Foaming Cleanser. The smell is fantastic, very light and it's very calming on my skin. I keep this in the fridge in summer for some heat releif for my face and it helps keep my skin in check. Love it.
kim6/06/2011DrynessNormalI love how refreshing and light the spray is - the scent is subtle enough for it to not totally overwhelm the senses.
Jessesage20/05/2011Uneven Skin ToneSensitiveI use the citrus mist every morning and evening. I love the light, clean smell and it opens up my pores. Even my husband uses it!
acwood19/05/2011Age PreventionOilySimply fresh, simply amazing.