Purifying Foaming CleanserA purifying foaming cleanser for Oily skin that lifts away surface impurities to leave the complexion feeling fresh and clean.
- Gentle cleanser that helps rebalance oiliness, leaving the skin clean and refreshed. foams and lifts away impurities and excess oil.
- Helps soften, clarify and tone oily skin.
- Provides natural antioxidant protection.
- Rose and Witch Hazel help rebalance, soften and restore the skin.
- Horsetail and Calendula help hydrate, soothe and balance the skin.
- Green Tea, Grapeseed and Turmeric act as natural antioxidants to help reverse the ageing effects of environmental damage.
How to Use
Shake before use. Gently lather a small amount between moist hands and massage the soft foam over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.
- Aqua (Water);
- Decyl Polyglucoside;
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate;
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine;
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract;
- Rosa gallica Flower Extract;
- Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Seed Extract;
- Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract;
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract;
- Calendula officinalis Flower Extract;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract;
- PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate;
- PEG- 150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate;
- Fragrance (Parfum)*;
- Sodium Chloride;
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Lactic Acid;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Product Details
Works Great With
candy9/11/2013Oil Control & BlemishesOilyI can't live without this cleanser now that iv tried it.iv only tried it twice now&the change in my skin amazes me. It's done soooo much for my skin. It looks clear,healthy,no oil,radiant I don't want to cover up my skin after using this. My holy grail product
Janel23/08/2013Oil Control & BlemishesOilyHoly Smokes! I never thought I'd say this, but it works! I have struggled with acne my entire life and have tried every product you can think of. After trying so many, I noticed that the products that were 'more natural' worked better for my skin which makes complete sense because your skin is the most absorbant and largest organ of the body so why would you treat it with chemicals? Anyways long story short, I searched and found Jurlique which offers natural products and it works! Within two weeks my skin was acne free and I even suffer from hormonal acne. Jurlique is gentle on my skin and works great to balance my skin so I stay acne free. It is expensive, but it goes a long way. Ive had it for one month and I'm not even halfway finished with the bottle. I also use the citrus clarifying mist and the blemish cream, so I think with that combination it works really well! :)
fleurmac17/03/2013Oil Control & BlemishesOilyI have been using this cleanser for more years than I care to admit. I've always had very oily, acne prone skin and after trying a number of other 'cleansers' I finally tried (after some nagging by my beauty girl) Jurlique Purifying Foaming Cleanser. The difference it has made to my skin is beyond amazing. My skin always feels clean and soft after using it and I can feel no residue (like with some other cleansers). For those that think this product is too expensive. 1 bottle last me at LEAST 6 months and I use it in the morning and evening. I only use 2 pumps and a small amount of water to get a nice lather and then work all over my face and neck. That's it that's all you need. Small amout for huge results. I love love love this product and will repurchase again and again.
Staceyvb727/07/2011Oil Control & BlemishesOilyI recently purchased this cleanser and blemish cream to see if it would help with my breakouts. Within 1 week of use my face was totally clear and looked refreshed. I would recommend this product to anyone who struggles with oily skin and blemishes!
chefsteph16/06/2014Oil Control & BlemishesOilyI've been using this cleanser since 2004, when my skin had broken out tremendously from work stress, and in 3 weeks, it was all clear! The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 star is that aside from the first bottle I bought, each bottle since leaks from the screw top; so I'm losing a bit of this precious cleanser each day.
Chandni27/05/2011Oil Control & BlemishesNormalI have tried many products but this is a great cleanser. It foams and deep cleans. Not drying at all though it cleans well.It really is the Best Cleanser in the market. It has kept my skin very soft and spot free. Would definitely recommend it.