Arnica CreamA lightweight cream to renew delicate skin, leaving it soothed and supple.
- Lightweight homeopathic cream to help cool, soothe, and even skin that has been slightly traumatized.
- Delivers hydration and moisturisation.
- Provides natural antioxidant protection.
- Arnica is a homeopathic medicine for hundreds of years and is typically used to cool and soothe skin.
- Vitamin E, C, Green Tea, Grapeseed and Turmeric help protect skin against antioxidants.
- Safflower and Shea Butter soften and moisturise skin.
How to Use
Warm a small amount between fingertips and gently press onto skin as required. Do not apply to broken skin.
- Aqua (Water);
- Cetearyl Alcohol;
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Arnica montana Flower Extract;
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Oil;
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract;
- Spilanthes acmella Flower Extract;
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract;
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract;
- Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract;
- Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Seed Extract;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Lactic Acid;
- Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C);
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Product Details
Works Great With
zephire20/08/2012Redness & IrritationSensitiveIncredible results. Reduced my rosacea and lessened spider veins and is a little lighter than the calendula cream which is lovely too. Perfect as a moisturizing day cream for rosacea. My favorite!
TInka19/06/2012Redness & IrritationDryAmazing cream, rich but not greasy, moisturises very well, and minimises redness. Skin feels smooth and looks soothed. I apply it either morning or night, it is perfect underneath makeup.
Corinne C2/03/2012Uneven Skin ToneNormalThis cream is GREAT for reducing brusing and it helps reduce the red and dark areas of spider veins, can't live with out it!!