Elder CreamA rich moisturiser to help reveal the skin's radiance and leave it with greater luminosity.
- Smooth moisture cream to help brighten the complexion.
- Provides hydration and prevents moisture loss.
- Elder, a natural antioxidant, helps provide luminosity to skin.
- Glycerin and Safflower Oil help soften and moisturise skin, and prevent future moisture loss.
How to Use
Apply a thin layer over face, neck and décolletage after cleansing. Use in conjunction with a daily sunscreen.
- Aqua (Water);
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride;
- Cetearyl Alcohol;
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil;
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C);
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate;
- Sambucus nigra (Elder) Flower Extract;
- Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate;
- Lactic Acid;
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract;
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Product Details
Works Great With
Converted Jurlique Lover14/07/2011Uneven Skin ToneNormalThis cream is amazing & I registered just so I could write a review. I used to think Jurlique was for old ladies, don't ask why I just did but when I finally started using it I was pleasantly surprised. I have combination skin & it took awhile to work out a system for me since the cleaners in the Restore Balance range was to drying. I use the replenishing foaming cleaners & love it. I also use Herbal Recovery Gel, Balancing Day Care Cream in Summer, Moisture Replenishing in Winter (this is like silk, doesn't clog pores, increase my oiliness or cause breakouts), the Balancing Face Oil (divine) & the AMAZING Elder Flower cream! This cream makes my skin SO clear & bright. It has a terrible smell but I don't care because the results are so good. Even my husband said my Skin looks so bright & clean! He hates the smell at night. I layer it at night over the Herbal Recovery Gel but you don't need to because it's amazing on it's own. EVERYONE needs to own a tube of this miracle cream! And please Jurlique release a range of toners. Something more potent than the Mists.